General Terms and Conditions – Webshop
All deliveries by AT-AROMA GmbH to consumers are subject to these General Terms and Conditions (GTC). A consumer is any natural person who, when concluding a contract concerning a good or service, is acting for purposes that are outside his trade, business, or profession.
The purchase agreement is concluded with AT-AROMA GmbH, Choriner Str. 54, 10435 Berlin, Commercial Register: AG Charlottenburg of Berlin: HRB146 303 B
- The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to order.
By clicking on the button [Buy/order for a fee] you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. Your purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by an order confirmation by e-mail immediately after receipt of your order.
- If you are a Consumer, you are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the applicable laws.
- If you, as a Consumer, exercise your right of withdrawal in accordance with Clause 4.1, you must bear the regular costs of returning the goods.
- In addition, the below-stated conditions shall apply:
INSTRUCTION ON RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you (other than the carrier) receives the goods purchased.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract.
Please contact us at:
[AT-AROMA GmbH, Choriner Str. 54, 10435 Berlin, Email: info[at]AT-AROMA.de]
You may submit your request electronically, you can contact us or use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
If you contact us electronically, we will immediately (e.B. by e-mail) communicate to you an acknowledgment of receipt of such cancellation without undue delay.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you send your notification on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period and that you have returned the goods within the period defined below.
Effects of cancellation:
If you cancel your order, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). This reimbursement will be made without undue delay and, except in the situations described below, by no later than fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your cancellation of the order. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us or to (where applicable, the name and address of the person authorized by you to receive the goods) at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods that are not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions to the right of cancellation
The right of cancellation does not exist or lapses in the case of the following contracts:
- the delivery of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which, due to their nature, are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;
- the supply of goods made to customer specifications or clearly customized to personal needs;
- the supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
– End of instruction on the right of cancellation –
5. Prices and shipping costs
- The prices listed on the product pages include the statutory value-added tax and other price components.
- If you order products for delivery outside the EU, you may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied as soon as the products reach their intended destination. Any additional customs clearance fees must be borne by you;
- In addition to the stated prices, we charge shipping costs per order for delivery. These shipping costs are clearly communicated to you on the product pages, in the shopping cart system and on the order page.
In the case of cash on delivery, a fee will be charged additionally depending on the delivery person, which is charged by the delivery company on site. No additional taxes or costs apply.
- Delivery is usually done with DHL.
The delivery time is 3-7 days. We would like to point out any different delivery times on the respective product page.
- Payment is made in advance.
In case of prepayment, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
Until full payment is made, the goods remain our property. The retention of title extends to the processing and processing of the goods or the installation.
9. Dispute resolution
Out-of-court dispute resolution
- Your satisfaction is very close to our hearts, so we are of course at your disposal for complaints. Simply register by phone at +49(0)30-202381040, by e-mail to info[at]AT-AROMA.de, or write to us. We will try to fix the problem. For reasons of cost and therefore also in the interests of all customers, we have decided not to participate in out-of-court dispute resolution proceedings before consumer arbitration bodies and are not legally obliged to participate. We are convinced that we can also resolve legitimate complaints in direct contact with you and to your satisfaction and will reach an agreement with you.
- Under the external link
https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/, the EU Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes over online orders. In this context, we can be reached via the e-mail address info[at]AT-AROMA.de.
- German law applies with the exclusion of the UNSales Law (CIGS) and the Collision Law. The courts of Berlin, Germany, agree on the non-exclusive jurisdiction. This means that you can submit claims in connection with these terms and conditions of sale, which result from consumer protection standards, either in Berlin, Germany, and in the EU Member State in which you live.
10. Special agreements
- to purchase gift vouchers:
Payment for the voucher is only possible by bank transfer or PayPal. You will receive the purchased voucher code immediately after the end of the ordering process, it will be displayed on an SSL-secured website after the payment has been completed. There you can also download a voucher as a PDF file for printing, which contains the coupon code or have this PDF file sent to you in an unencrypted e-mail. To view the PDF file, you need a corresponding program, e.B. the Acrobat Reader. The voucher code can only be used for the purchase of goods from AT-AROMA GmbH, Berlin. Please use the coupon code as carefully as cash – anyone who knows the coupon code can redeem it. A cash payment of the voucher value is not possible, even for the remaining amounts. Interest is not paid. The statutory limitation period applies to the redemption of the voucher.
- for the resale of our products:
Unless otherwise agreed, the goods (and vouchers) ordered from us are not intended for resale. By placing the order, the customer assures that he will comply with this requirement.
- Changes to the Terms of Sale: We reserve the right to make changes to our website, regulations, conditions, including these GTC of sale at any time. The GTC of sales that are in force at the time of your order applies to their order.
- to purchase gift vouchers:
AT-AROMA GmbHChoriner Str. 54, D-10435 BerlinE-Mail: info[at]AT-AROMA.de, Phone: 08274-52 55Commercial register: District Court Berlin Charlottenburg HRB146 303 BManaging Director: Satoshi Kataoka, Megumi Fukatsu USt.-ID: DE815397491
12. Battery / electrical equipment disposal
This symbol shows that electrical appliances and batteries must be collected and disposed of separately from household waste. On batteries containing harmful substances, you will also find the following information: Cd = battery contains cadmium, Hg = battery contains mercury, Pb = battery contains lead.
Batteries and electrical appliances must not be disposed of via household waste to avoid environmental damage but must be fed separately from the user for reuse or recycling. Collection and return points are available for old devices in the local municipalities. As a consumer, you are also obliged to return used batteries. You can do this through public collection points or anywhere you bought the batteries. Of course, we also take back used batteries free of charge. Please send them to the following address: AT-AROMA GmbH, Choriner Str. 54, 10435 Berlin.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.) – To AT-AROMA GmbH, Choriner Str. 54, 10435 Berlin, E-Mail: info[at]AT-AROMA.de
I /we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a communication on paper)
(*) Inaccurate deletion.